Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ummmmm O.K I'll post cause someone wondered :)




Hi all ........ I'm back at meetings and I lost 5.6 lbs my first week. Wonder if I'll lose anythign this week. I've had so many first weeks that I'm hoping last week was the last first week that I ever have.

I'm being brave or crazy or whatever you want to call it but for all the world to see here is my 278.8 lb NEWEST before pics. I obviously without a doubt want to get back to looking like I did in the pics just below this but I have to start somewhere.

Be inspired or disgusted ----- Your choice. lol

P.S - my hair is not greasy. It's wet.

5 comments:

  1. xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ♥ you too!!

    THAT was not easy to do even though I did send those pics to a few people. I will put new ones up every 10 lbs lost. Tomorrow I'll put my measurements there as I am in THOSE pics. I'll be updating those monthly.

    Gulp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd do ya ;)

    You're so brave. I ♥ you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeeeeeet!!!
    xoxox

    And Likewise of course

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered too, but didn't want to be pushy :)

    Glad you are 'back'.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete