Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hump Day!!

So I'm a get on the scale every day sometimes more than once kind of gal and this week I'm REALLY paying for my sins of the weekend and it was really only one day of that weekend too but the scale is being horrible. Tomorrow marks my 2nd WI .... Oiy it would be not cool to gain my 2nd week. I'm tracking faithfully and I'm drinking my water. I am not moving as much as I'd like, but I AM moving everyday.

I'll add my ridiculous measurements today. Boy ........... my thighs sure are as big as someone's waist. Sigh!!! All a part of the journey. Keep repeating that Janet.

August 9th - I'll redo those again September 9th

Chest: 46"
Waist: 44"
Hips: 54"
Thigh: 33" GAH ...... I think I did that one right :(
Calf: 19"
Upper Arm: 16"

2 comments:

  1. That scale can play tricks with our brains, I'm guilty too, but I normally only get on first thing in the morning and last thing before I go to bed.

    This reinforces how F*ed up the scale can be because I know I can't possibly lose 3lbs over night in my sleep, yet I do!!!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like to weigh daily although I'm not sure that it's the best approach. I just can't help it.

    I'm sure the scale will be back to where it should be in no time. Just take it one day at a time. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete