Saturday, June 27, 2009

A week has gone by

I did the program good for the frist 4 days and 1/2 assed the program the second part and felt bad and took a hiatus here which won't happen again, BUT I am on a computer schedule now. Yeah it was needed so I'm going with it. LOL

Anyhow I lost 3 Lbs. WooHoo I'm taking that and running with it and I'll try super hard for all 7 days this week.

I'm keeping the scale out this week "I think" :)

Today my schedule looks like this .... Groceries, Breakfast, Bike Ride, Treadmill, Lunch, Math, Nap, Math, T.V, Dinner, Computer time, Bed.

Oh aren't I exciiting??? :)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go !

    Can you teach me to love exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome loss!!!
    WTG!!
    I need to reduce my computer time as well I think.... I obsess too much with it and let it rule my life.....
    We need a 12 step program for it! ☺

    ♥ya - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fellow blogger...it has been awhile since you posted. I need updates. Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete