Well it's that time again .... I am NOT a faithful blogger and I'll be the first to admit that. I figure why bother when I say all I want on the boards anyhow, but I do like this and I do think this is necessary for my journey and I hope it can help others. Really I mean that.
If anyone can pose in hot pink spandex with lumps EVERYWHERE then meh .... I can do pretty much anything and so can you. Seeing myself in those pants isn't flattering, however it is my treadmill pants and well a visual I need to see when I want a medium 3 topping pizza with dipping sauce and a package of vachon cakes for a meal. I NEED to see all the fat on the backs of my legs to keep me motivated. It also reminds me why I do the measurements.
Chest - 46"
Waist - 42" (down 2)
Hips - 53" (down 1)
Thigh - 33"
Calves - 19"
Arm - 15" (down 1)
Woot! Way to go Janet. I love your pink pants.
ReplyDeleteTomorrow is my next WI day and I am sure I will see something I like.
On September 15 I will be having new pics taken but they are just for me. It will be 60 days since my last ones. I will have to remember to take measurements that day because I haven't yet.
Anyhow, way to rock the weight loss!!!
AMAZING job, woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI admire you. You're a constant inspiration to me. When I get to goal by Christmas, you will be one of the first people I tell.
Love the pink pants :)
ReplyDeleteI think the pink pants are hawt!
ReplyDelete♥
Weigh to go on the 12.2lbs!!!