

I was searching through old e-mails this morning and I came across these phots. I'm 175 lbs in those pictures!!! It's where I'm aiming to get. I have those pants still. The picture with me in the size 8 jeans and size small top I still have those clothes as well. I can look at that picture today without getting sad. That's a real big thing for me since all year I've cried many times thinking about my weight.
Today's weight loss tip made me giggle. It's a simple little fact that's for sure and one that somedays is so hard.
No exercise to update as I didn't do any today. I'm going on Day 4 and I must drink, drink, drink a lot of water. I feel like a sausage and that isn't a very nice feeling. Have a good one!
Hi Mihart. Welcome to the Blogging world. I know you will be back down to your goal weigh, if anyone is able to do it you are!
ReplyDeleteAvoid buffets! LOL! Good one!
ReplyDeleteI remember these pictures from your blog two years ago. I was especially impressed with the two legs in one pant leg :) You'll get there again Mi♥, as will I. Enough is enough, right! WTG on Day 4!
You have an amazing spirit and attitude. Keep it up and you will meet your goal.
ReplyDeleteIt is really hard at times to look at pictures from the past and think how the hell did I get here. I am in the same boat and am trying dam hard to get to my goal for next summer as well.
I wish you all the success.
You rock!
ReplyDelete♥
Remember what we get to do when we get under 200 lbs!
☺
You are blogging! Woohoo! So glad I found you.
ReplyDelete