Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 3 and feeling AWESOME

So blogging is like one big open diary to the world in a way I guess and well ........... I LOVE IT!!!

I got up at 4:45 am and have just completed my workout. That felt good. It's not easy getting up that early every day but I know I have to go to bed early and I did that last night. It was light out at 9:15 pm and I was settling in.

Not seeing the scale in the bathroom this morning was weird. I highly doubt if I was the only person that stepped on the scale multi times in a day but I know for me to be successful this time I have to limit that and trust that the weight will come off with all I'm doing. Calories in vs. Calories out.

I feel good so far.

My day is planned with food and that's how far I've gotten. I have a super long day and won't get home until 10 pm so I know today will not be a challenge at all strangely enough because when I did slip it's only with me and Joe. I'm a closet eater ......... WOW there I said it!!! No I don't eat closets, but somedays it feels like I could.

I will make it and I will feel fantastic.

3 comments:

  1. Total closet eater right here.
    And since I live by myself, it happens ALLLLL too often. Was a lot better when I lived with other people.

    Sigh.

    I♥ thee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am, by nature, also an eater of closets...

    It's a habit I'm trying to break, because it's a habit built on shame, and I don't need to be ashamed of what I eat, whether it's carrot sticks or a chocolate bar.

    ReplyDelete