I made it through one day and it wasn't even a struggle. Go Figure!! I started my day off yesterday with exercise which I like and it's apparent that since I am an early morning riser I should definitely use that to my advantage and get movin' early.
I'm going to head on my bike soon and put some miles between me and the payement and then come home and catch up on my taped Intervention's by going for a walk on my treadmill.
Today one BIG thing happens in this house and that is the scale leaves the bathroom today. Where it goes I don't know and I dont' care but Joe is taking it out and putting it away. I want to be surprised come Saturday with what I see so out of sight out of mind. I HOPE!!
I've pre-planned my meals for today and tomorrow and I have next weeks lunches planned as well.
It was a good day one.
I'm still learning at this so please bear with me. :) I see I have some peeps .......... cool and THANK YOU for your support.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome job on getting up early and getting your exercise in. I'm thinking I might have to start doing that when I start working.
ReplyDeleteWay to go on your meal planning and exercise!!! Such a great way to start off the week
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're off to a great start!
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on finding a way to get past the siren song of the scale... :p
Congrats on starting! It's never easy. I started in May. So far so good, but my progress seems a little slow going. Look forward to following you on your journey.
ReplyDeleteOh Mihart I need to do that with my scale as well!I am bad for getting on it too much and the fluctuations drive me crazy!Did you do the same when you got to Goal last time?
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great!!