Well Well Well -- Here I am!! My first day (shhhh it IS my first day) I need and will keep reminding myself of this every day.
I'm 270 lbs this morning with a goal of losing 100 lbs this time next year. June 20, 2010 - It would be and WILL be a great way to start next summer.
I had the infamous "last meal" last night and I will go about this journey not being scared to talk or eat any foods that I want.
I AM in control of this journey. Only I can make myself succeed and the beautiful thing is is that I'm only doing this for myself. No one told me to lose weight but I have a long list of reasons why I want and need too.
I know the number one thing that helps me is exercise and guess what ---- DONE!! 65 minutes and 400 calories burned.
I'm excited ....... Yes I am
Let's do this
:)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Mihart,I think it is great that you are blogging,and yes you CAN do this!I have struggled for years and know how difficult it is.Like you said no on can do this for us!
ReplyDelete~~LEANBEEF
Hey Mi♥. It's C-Hubbs (Carly) from the boards. I'm going to follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI know you can do it, and I'm super excited for you. Now you'll feel good about what you're doing this summer, and you'll be even more fabulous next summer!
Cheers!
Janet, if anyone can do this, it is you, my friend. You are amazing. You did it before, you can do it again. I am with you every step of the way.
ReplyDeleteYou go, girl.
Janet! It's good to see you in the blog-o-sphere!! I will be following you, to the point you'll probably call the police and get a restraining order!
ReplyDelete:D
CanadianDot
YES YOU CAN!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you.
Welcome Janet! Looking forward to watching you achieve your goals!
ReplyDeleteBlogs are like an open diary and a wonderful source for support, a tool for accountability and a place to vent. I can't say enough about how glad I am that I started one!
Let us know if you have any questions on layouts or tools to help you track your progress.
Best wishes to you!